Examples of team challenges… (Challenges may differ depending on your goals, desired outcome, venue, etc…).
• Creative Challenges – Example – Graffiti spray paint a team
• Team Challenges – Variety of challenges to get teams
• IQ – Solving a wide variety of questions or puzzles as you
• Sports area – Try your hand at a variety of sports, etc… Done
individually, but scored collectively
• Crazy Games – A variety of crazy fun activities!
The goal is to have such a wide selection that everyone will feel they’ve contributed to the team’s success throughout the day!
All challenges/activities will be fun and participants will develop new self-confidence, while building relationships with co-workers.